UPCAT 2018

The University of the Philippines College Administration Test (UPCAT) 2018 has begun earlier and will continue tomorrow (Oct. 21-22).

Before the day of the examination, students and graduates reminisced their own journey in taking the most popular administration exam in the country.

Some were promising while some were not.


This year’s UPCAT will be taken by around 100,000 applicants all over the country, 

In October 13, UP Diliman has released a memorandum that advises an anticipated traffic to accumulate during the exam days in Metro Manila-based testing centers.


I also took the exam but unfortunately, I failed. Why?

  1. My grades during high school are not high enough as others. Your average will be calculated to a percent and will add in your test results.
  2. I did not review especially in Mathematics. I do not know why, maybe because I thought I will not care if I passed or not? In Math, I did not bother to review. I wouldn't understand it anyway because it will be self-taught. We don't have a budget for review classes even I had trouble asking for my fare. And I realized that I should have just taken the PUPCET. 
  3. Right minus wrong. It is better if you just don't shade if you are in doubt than have it all minus to your scores. I did the other thing so that explains it all.
UPCAT can only be taken once. Regrets.








Comments

Popular Posts